Sunday, November 22, 2009

Brotherly Love

It never fails…every time Nicholas goes to watch TV or play the Wii, Preston gets in the way. All weekend, he kept turning the TV off completely!  Poor Nicholas. I normally don’t let Nicholas sit down to play the Wii, but if Preston is downstairs, he will pull on the cord of his controllers so I let him sit. Well Preston has finally figured out how to climb up on the fouton so this is what I saw when I turned around tonight!  Nicholas looks sooo frustrated but i’m proud of him because he just sits there and takes it!  Preston is such a bully!  hehe!

p and n

1 comment:

Susana said...

OH, the fun begins:-). Hanna has to stand on top of a table to play the Wii when Jack is awake.

Jamie figured out a setting in our remote control for our TV that disables the buttons on the actual TV--power, volume and so forth--so that only the TV remote will do these things. That solved the problem of Jack turning our TV on and off and the channels too, ALL day long!

Related Posts with Thumbnails