Thursday, October 21, 2010

2 years ago today,


My life changed in the best way possible! I became a Mommy! Preston is EVERYTHING to me and more!


14
As I sit here writing this post and looking at this picture, I am filled with so much emotion. Where has the past 2 years actually gone? Where did my “baby” go? Preston is now a toddler, talking up a storm and has a mind all his own.
3 months preston  0018
He is my little man…so full of life and quite the comedian! He laughs with his whole body…and gets pure joy out of making others laugh with him.
 189-p 392-2_p
He is all boy! Loves to throw things, bang them together, kick with full force, throw his body on the floor, jump off of EVERYTHING, scream at the top of his lungs, wrestle with his big brother Nicholas, put things together and just flat out make a mess!
DSC_0409
He LOVES All kids. I kid you not, other than his brother, I have never seen him be mean to other children!  Where ever we go, he points out other kids and waves and says hi! I’ve even seen him be smooth with the ladies. He’s so loving to everyone and I couldn’t be more proud!
0046-1 0639-1
He’s a daddy’s boy, a momma’s boy and even an “Ariel’s boy!” He adores his big sister!  I’ve sat back and watched how she plays with him and takes care of him and he notices and loves her for it.
 0743-1 0587-2
He loves to test me and my patience…when told “No,” he will sit there cut his eyes off to the side and act as if he’s thinking of his next move! He hates time out and some how manages to go there often! One thing I love is how when I tell him he can come out of time out, he cries and comes and always gives me a hug! Such a sweet boy!
325-3
Being a Mommy, has literally been the BEST thing to ever happen to me!  When I was pregnant, I hoped for a girl but would always dream about a boy. After finding out I was having a boy, I finally knew what my dreams meant. I could not imagine him being a girl. Preston is the most precious gift that has been given to me. It’s my job as his mommy to protect him and care for him the best I know how. When I see his sweet little face and feel his little hands on my face, nothing else in the world matters anymore!
276-2
Preston my sweet boy, thank you for being the best little boy a mommy could ask for! Always remember that you are loved by me, Daddy and your siblings!  I hope you have the very best 2nd birthday EVER!
Love your Mommy!
374-4

4 comments:

Susana said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Preston!! This is the sweetest post Jamie. So, so sweet and so true. Preston is one of the most handsome boys ever--besides my three, of course:-). These pictures of him are wonderful. I can't believe he still looks like he did as a newborn, just older. Not the case with any of mine. I hope his party is a blast and the loves every minute of it!! You better take and post lots of pictures:-).

{Kimber} said...

awww such a sweet post!!
the pics are just beautiful, you are one blessed mama for sure

Hope his bd is a great one!!

Jess said...

Happy Birthday, Preston! Such a sweet post. Hope you guys had a wonderful day!

Candace said...

Adorable post, adrorable boy!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails