Preston has been sick the past week with a nasty cold and tuesday I started to notice a nasty cough! So much that I took him to the Dr the next day. After having a chest x-ray, luckily there were no signs of Pneumonia. The dr says it's most likely from his cold and that it's Bronchial Asthma. He had to get a breathing treatment yesterday at the Dr's office and they also gave us a Nebulizer to take home to continue the treatments. This picture of him was taken at the Dr's office. He fought me at 1st and then finally gave up and sat there being so good. Last night was just awful though...He doesn't want to eat or play or anything...just wants to be held and sleep. It breaks my heart seeing him like this but I know he will get better soon! I love my little man SO MUCH!!!! Him being sick has really made me wish I could just take the pain away!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Poor little thing. That picture makes my heart hurt. Give him a snuggle from me. I hope he feels better soon.
awwwwww that makes me wanna cry=! the poor thing! kiss him for me!
he'll outgrow that asthma. it's commonin children. give him hugs for me.
Bless his heart, he does look pitiful. I hope he is feeling better tonight and even better tomorrow. I REALLY like what you've done with your blog! This is my favorite of all that you've done so far! Thanks for the link above.
He looks so sad! It makes me sad. I hope he gets better soon!
Hope the treatments work & he starts feeling better soon!
Post a Comment